- to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer service;
- to understand the use of our site and make improvements;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about;
- protect the security or integrity of our site when necessary;
- send you notices and solicitations regarding site and our businesses;
- to promote and market products to you. These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, email solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
- to make suggestions and recommendations to You and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest You or them.
- To enable you to use and fully access the Kids&Fun platform and services.
- To enable, facilitate and improve your usage of the Kids&Fun platform and service.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Kids&Fun Platform and to improve the Kids&Fun Platform.
- To show you content that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Kids&Fun Platform and Kids&Fun advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Kids&Fun Platform.
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research and product development.
Third PartiesWe may also allow certain business partners to place these technologies on the Kids&Fun platform. These partners use these technologies to (1) help us analyze how you use the Kids&Fun platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Kids&Fun services to you on the Kids&Fun platform and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, or (4) collect information about your activities on the Kids&Fun platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use the Kids&Fun platform, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics opt-out browser by clicking here (link)Third parties may also use such tracking technologies to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Kids&Fun Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Google, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page (link), the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out page (link), or (link). To opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page (link). To the extent advertising technology is integrated into the Kids&Fun Platform and you opt-out of tailored advertising, you may still receive advertising content. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we do not control any of these opt-out links and are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these mechanisms.Third Party Social PluginsThe Kids&Fun Platform may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Kids&Fun Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the Kids&Fun Platform to your account with them. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.Your ChoicesMost browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar.Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Kids&Fun Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.Kids&Fun"Kids&Fun" is the trading name of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Limited, Company No. XXXXXXXXX and is located at 3.03, Cargo Works, 1-2 Hatfields, SE1 9PG. United Kingdom.